My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

others

Okay, so I still have not figured out how to add the links to my template. So, for the time being, I’m going to make a list of blogs I love, like, am mildly fascinated by, pass the time with, or read compulsively. Some of them are my friends', some of them are people who don’t speak to me anymore for one reason or another, some of them are people I’ve never met but stumbled across:

aggressiveflashcards
swoonrocket
small sour mind
herecomeseverybody
danielnester.com/news/
freewillastrology.net
awfully serious girl
livejournal.com/~ro6ot/
scrolling.blogs.com/mothering
political mammal
stephenelliott.com
postsecret
apocryphaltext
my brazilian life
minor american nation
jewishyirishy.com
geneva convention
early hours of sky
margaretcho.net


K, well, that’s a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home