My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Thursday, October 27, 2005

filtering

Reading the blogs of people from the world I left behind has become like reading about angelina and brad and jennifer, (and perhaps now vince; I've been weaning). A sick fascination with people I'm finding it increasingly difficult to respect, who become self parodies in their well matched narcissism.


Here: the night is quiet and full. I plan to continue to prioritize the inner life and leave the stamps and staples for daylight. I have a yellow envelope with my ms. with the scribbles and notes from my current favorite poet on the planet. I have a strong body, a car that runs, an intact soul. I have orange and yellow leaves on my dashboard. I have some time. I have my body back, its wells of sadness and exaltation, its will to live and love despite, it's fearlessness and dark mystery. You keep your season less mirrors and elbowed ambition. I have a long life to swim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home