My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Monday, June 25, 2007

How to see me

Dear mysterious and lovely blog readers, whomsoever you may be. It has come to my attention that some of you still see my profound, naval-gazing entries as one big link. I've found that they appear this way if you view the blog in safari, but not in firefox or internet explorer. Viewing the blog in safari especially sucks because then you will not see the actual links, when they are there... hope that helps, and bless your hearts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Earley said...

Within this system is another system, within this other system is another system, within this other other system is another another system, and fluids leak, and sprockets clang, yet the grass grows and is beautiful, and yet the grass is leaking, and yet the grass is a clanging sprocket.

12:01 AM  
Blogger caitlin grace said...

Don't even get me started on leaking fluids.

or clanging, for that matter.

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home