My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Saturday, July 16, 2005

the abdomens of the angel

(the following is one of my poems translated into Dutch, then back to English)

Sleeping with Emily Dickinson

I within by the window, its sweet flesh bring surreptitiously to take. We giggle in white nightgowns concerning the books active concerning its hyphens, its intentionality, the scepticisme of unanswered love. I would be very quiet. I would say what is not important. Take her to the window, open the extremely small klokkengelui leave below her its, tease the its curtains white concerning its attitude, undulating nacht-wind. The abdomens of the angel. The share of We'd a cigarette. She'd such as that - light wrong step of suicide which interrupts the ogenblikgefluister: Where it is I go -- when we here still both only is its ghostwhitehand keep whispering: I hear what does not write down you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home