My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Saturday, June 18, 2005

A list of dreams

Age 6: Being chased by hamburgler through a parking lot; a jar of tang gives off evil orange vibes
Age 12: Drowning in a pool of blood.
Age 16) Classroom of kids replaced with blank black eyed children singing purple rain in a circle. One drops hands and screams: remember the anchorman!
Age 21) My body has drawers like that Dali painting
Age 27) I'm trying to cross the country to get to a funeral on time.
Age 28) I'm crawling out my window at age 14 with the one who died.
Age 30) There is a very long couch on my porch. E. comes over to sit on it to see what it feels like to be me.
Age 31) I make a videotape of Bill Clinton showing his cock.
Age 35) I am at a restaurant where one of the menu items is one's own gallbladder. They surgically remove it and serve it to you with a blood orange sauce over greens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home