My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Friday, September 01, 2006

sentences submitted by pratt writing students on the first day diagnostic grammar quiz for use of the pronoun she

Eliza said that she was a fashionista.
She stopped talking to me because we got in a fight.
She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and turned on the light.
She has a birthmark the size of a quarter on her right thigh.
She had long, yellow hair like gold.
She's a rainbow, colors everywhere, and in her hair.
While Alexandra did enjoy the sport, she hated to run.
She is such a lazy girl.
She went to the pet store.
She was a simple child with her marbles and paperdolls.
I'm not sure if she is in my class.
She told them all when to meet for lunch.
She knows what she wants.
He came to her and she knew he was all she needed.
She could no longer pretend that her boyfriend was not a moron.
She never wanted to touch him in the first place.
She didn't like her name, so she asked me to call her Aimee.
When I told her about my error, she was not happy.
I knew she was wrong, but I listened to her point of view anyway.
She laid out her outfit with care before shoving it into the suitcase.
She is the one for me.
She walked down the street.
She is stupid and dull.
She spoke and we howled with laughter.
She was having a very rough day.
She liked to be called by her real name.
She was tall.
She let out a sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home