My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Caitlin needs

Got this from The Virtual World
Go to google, type in "(my name) needs" and collect the first lines from the first page of hits.

Caitlin needs a diet.
The doctor said Caitlin needs to go on a diet!
I can't believe the doctor thinks Caitlin needs a diet!?
Caitlin needs to grow and develop her own sense of self.
Caitlin needs her own division because she does martial arts tricks like a grown man.
Caitlin needs to be swaddled too.
When Caitlin needs someone to fill in for "Blue" she gets "Brett" to do it for the money he needs.
Caitlin needs a drink of water.
Caitlin needs money fast.
Caitlin needs help with this.
Caitlin needs some fluids.
Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 meetings to get all the things addressed for Caitlin's needs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My name is Caitlin Grace too! :o
I did the "Caitlin needs" google thing too!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home